Baja Wild invites you to Los Cabos, Mexico to join our adventure. Explore, play, and contribute to the well being of our amazing planet. We are proud to provide our services to the southern Baja California peninsula host to unforgettable cultural and geographical sites. You will have an exciting and memorable time.
* All costs are in US dollars per person unless otherwise specified and subject to change without notice. Tax and insurance included. Gratuities NOT included.
* Price is per person based on double occupancy and depends upon season. Tour will run with a minimum of 8 people.
* Airfare to and from Mexico, pre- or post-trip lodging, optional activities, alcoholic beverages, guide gratuities, airport departure taxes and screening fees, personal expenses such as insurance, laundry, phone call, etc are not included in the cost.
DAY 1 :: Los Cabos.
On arrival at San Jose International airport we will provide with airport transfer to either hotel Casa del Mar or hotel Casa Natalia. There you will be greeted to a welcome cocktail. A bottle of Champagne will await you in your room.
DAY 2 :: Kayaking & Snorkeling trip.
Kayak to the famous Arch and sea lion colony at Land’s End where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Explore Lover's Beach and the incredible rock formations. Snorkel at Neptune's Finger or Pelican Rock.
Pickup time is at 9am and we will return you to the hotel at 1pm. Breakfast will be served at the hotel and lunch at a restaurant in downtown San Jose.
DAY 3 :: Free Day.
Relax and enjoy this day as you like. Then let yourself be pampered to a massage at the hotel. Breakfast will be served in your room.
DAY 4 :: Explore the Waterfalls & Canyons.
Be blown away by this oasis in the middle of the Desert. Hike the canyons of Sierra La Laguna traversed by indigenous people hundreds of years ago, where increased levels of rainfall create a unique biosphere.
Dive and swim in the secluded natural springs and waterfalls surrounded by incredible granite rock formations and impressive wildlife.
Pickup time is at 9am and we will return you to the hotel at 3pm. Breakfast will be served at the hotel and lunch at a restaurant in downtown San Jose.
DAY 5 :: Sunset Cruise.
As twlight approaches, the ocean calms. Cruise the Pacific Ocean experiencing picturesque skies and the Sea of Cortez in its unique peacefulness.
Pickup time is at 5pm and we will return you to the hotel at 7pm. Breakfast will be served at the hotel and appetizers and open national bar during the sunset cruise.
DAY 6 :: Flights Home.
After breakfast at the hotel we will transfer you to Los Cabos International airport for your return flight home.
- Kayak & snorkel (1/2 days)
- Hike (1 day)
- Cruise Boat (1/2 day)
- Hotel accomodation
- All listed activities
- All equipment
- Bilingual tour guides and activity instructors
- Non alcoholic beverages & light snacks during activities
- Transportation to and from activities
- Airport transfer
- All taxes